Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DAY ONE: Photo Of Your Self with 15 facts

10 Facts about Me 

1. I can never get enough Chinese food! (p.s. or chocolate)
2. I hate shopping (which is super inconvenient) 
3. My favorite movie is Vanilla Sky
4. I dream of owning a red mini cooper ( so far this has not been a practical thing : ( which is why it hasn't occurred) 
5. I want to have 3 kids
6. My favorite state is Oregon 
7. I love to fly. longer the flight happier the girl
8. I hate touching paper
9. I love decorating and making things
10. I feel better about myself when I successfully make dinner instead of takeout
11. I love my family more then anything in the world especially my best friend my mom
12. I am oddly grateful that when I have my baby I will be 20 and not 19 ( have no idea why)
13. I love the rain. not the cold or the wet but sounds it makes
14. I eat pork n beans with my eggs and toast for breakfast ( my  husband thinks that is odd.)
15. I can never remember the band name or song name of any music I like. no matter how much I love it. ( its a tragic problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment