Tuesday, June 5, 2012

34 weeks down.

#1 goals for this second year of marriage is to take more pictures. Almost the entire first year of marriage now I have not documented anything except for the purchase of my dogs... yeah I look like a crazy dog person if you look through any of my cameras. which I have multiple of charged and sitting around... I have no excuses whatsoever.
#2 My little sister Jennifer turns 18 today. her only complaint was that she was going to be in hawaii which means she cant have a birthday party with her friends.... spoiled much?
#3 tired of being pregnant and but also super excited and nervous because I officially wont have a job come this Friday. I will have to train myself to become a house wife. could be fun : )
#4 I NEED to Find a book to read its been a long time.
#5 ME and Casey first year anniversary is coming up on the 11th... too bad im like 8 months pregnant or i would be more excited, still trying to figure something simple that i can do in my condition that will be memorable : ( ]
#6 make and begin my to do list before the baby comes.. ive only got six weeks and way more than six weeks worth of things to check off... York needs to wait until the day he is due to come cause i might be ready but the house is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment