Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Full term 37 weeks

I am done being pregnant but terrified of delivery. And the responsibility of a human being. But I can't help thinking what he will look like. How he he will be. I cannot wait to meet you York Arlo walker! I just know I'm going to be in love with you! Over a couple of weeks I've had 3 beautiful baby showers with all my friends and family. I'm so grateful that I have so many people in my life that love me and are here for me no matter what. Not to mention my husband! Who was incredibly understanding on our 1 year aniversary :) which was beautiful a day or two in yellow stone together was perfect. I love taking Casey places he has never been! The nursery! Oh it's coming along. The changing table is painted and in the room. All it's missing is knobs which I need to go pick out. Pictures to come! The crib is here minus the bedding but I think that may come after the baby. I'm so happy with the way it's turning out! I feel happy and grateful! Which is a lot for me I'm jot quite the happy pregnant girl! Now all that's left to do is wait around for baby to get here I'm guessing July 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment