Tuesday, August 21, 2012

.Month one complete.

After fear and months of waiting I went into labor July 16th the actual due date of my baby boy. 

I did not think it was real sitting in the hospital waiting for the epidural (which was a life saving part of labor). It got real really fast. The actual birth went really smoothly I went in the 15th and 10:30pm and York Arlo Walker came out the next afternoon at 2:22pm. Weighing in a wopping 9 pounds! and being 20 inches long! I could not believe that I only got two stitches. and much to everyones surprise and maybe because a little bit of medication I was telling everyone how easy it was and that I was ready for number 2. 


p.s. I am no where near being ready for #2. 

 Casey was so proud of be a daddy. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with how cute he was following him around the room as he was getting cleaned off. Casey had a giant smile the whole time. it definatley distracted me from me getting stitches eeek.

  Bring baby home was overwhelming. I have a lot of experience with babies being in a family of 9 I always felt like I would feel like i know how its done! this was not the case. I was at a loss for everything. I was having a hard time nursing and everything was more than I expected it to be. after I got diagnosed with post partum I felt extremley defeated! I am and was afraid of taking the medication they offered and it only seemed to occur when I was nursing this brought me to make an extremly hard desicion becuase I believe so strongly that I should nurse my baby. I decided to go to bottles. My relationship with my baby has grown from this I can now bond with my baby : ) and I love him more than ever. I sometimes feel the guilt feeding him a bottle but I know deep down that it is the right thing for us to do and that I am doing my very best
 

  
  I cannot keep up with Casey! He is so great with York. He is always helping and playing with him. HE loves him. I adore the bond they share and i'm really grateful Casey is such a hands on daddy. I always wanted a husband who would come home excited to hold his baby everyday and all my dreams came true.



I am in love with my little family : )!








No comments:

Post a Comment